Natural Genuine Leather Peep Toes
Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy. Lemon water flushes out body toxins and is extremely beneficial for the body. Warm lemon water serves as the perfect ‘good morning drink’, as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of a blood purifier. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and lime-water juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content. So, make it a part of your daily routine to drink a glass of warm lemon water in the morning and enjoy its health benefits. Read on for more interesting information on the benefits lemon water.
Health Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances maintain the pH levels in the body.
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins.
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It helps cure the common cold.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver.
- It can help relieve the problem of indigestion and excess gas.
- In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
- It aids in the reduction of phlegm (mucus) produced by the body.
- It helps control the speeding of unhealthy bacteria in the gut.
- Aids in the production of digestive juices.
- It helps purify the blood.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. It also has medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also contains traces of iron and vitamin A. Since it contains an elevated percentage of carbohydrates and sugars, avoid adding sugar to lemon juice.
Packed with all the goodness, make it a point to begin your day with a glass of warm lemon juice. Its cleansing and medical effects will have positive effects on your health in the long run. However it is very important to note that lemon juice when comes directly in contact with the teeth, can ruin the enamel on the teeth. Hence, it is advised to consume it diluted and also rinse your mouth thoroughly after drinking lemon juice.
Textured nails = current obsession, especially caviar nails. Caviar nails are probably one of the easiest ways to add a simple pop to your nails.
I used my favorite blue nail polish for the spring/summer by Sinful Colors.
1.) Paint your nails.
2.) Apply beads with bead shaker after second coat of polish has been applied.
3.) Once dry apply a top coat of clear nail polish
1. The width of the tie should match the width of the lapel.
It’s all about BALANCE.
2. In general, thin lapels are more modern. Wide lapels are more old-school, Mad Men style.
So choose your look accordingly.
3. A pocket square adds an extra level of polish, but make sure it doesn’t match your tie in either pattern or fabric choice.
Before you go totally conservative, remember that the pocket square is where you get the most freedom and the one place you get to add a little pizzazz to your suit.
4. When buying an off-the-rack suit, the number one thing to check is how the shoulders fit.
Tsk, tsk, John McCain. Shoulder pads should end at the shoulders. The shoulders are the hardest to tailor, so make sure they don’t stick out or stick up.
5. A collar gap between your jacket’s lapels and your shirt’s collar can signify an ill-fitting jacket.
It’s complicated. Read more about it here.
6. Opt for a charcoal or gray suit over black, unless you’re attending a funeral.
Dark gray is more versatile and goes with more colors.
7. Your belt should be fairly thin and the same color as your shoes.
Union Made makes really great belts in a variety of leather and metal finishes.
8. You should match your shoes to the color of your suit using this guide:
9. Double vents in the back are more modern and fashionable.
This look is also more flattering for larger figures, and it gives you enough room to do that effortlessly casual “hand in pocket” thing.
10. For a more casual, trendy look, opt for a single-button peak-lapel jacket.
11. If you’re going for more formal business attire, opt for a double-button, notched lapel jacket.
12. The Savile Row Fold keeps your dress pants from falling off the hanger.
Watch the instructional video here.
13. You should be able to slip your hand between your chest and your buttoned jacket such that it feels snug, but with room to move.
14. Always unbutton your suit before sitting down, or you risk ruining it.
15. The top button of a two-button (or the middle button of a three-button) should fall at or above the navel.
16. Always go with the classic windsor knot for your tie, but use the size of your head to determine whether you should go half or full windsor.
BIG HEAD = FULL KNOT. SMALL HEAD = HALF KNOT. If you’re not sure how your head size compares, ask one of your male friends. They should be able to give you an objective opinion.
17. If you’re wearing a vest, always keep the bottom button unbuttoned.
But plenty of men break this rule and are still able to pull off the three-piece beautifully.
18. There are practical reasons for vests beyond just how they look.
A vest is best worn with single-breasted suits (so it’s actually visible). if you’re going to be wearing your suit in a cold climate, a vest can add a lot of warmth. It also adds a formal touch to your suit.
19. Sleeve cuffs should be exposed about half an inch.
For a harmonious look, try to match the visible cuff length to the amount of collar that is visible at the back of the neck.
20. When you get your suit home, you’ll need a seam ripper or a small, sharp pair of scissors.
Unstitch the jacket’s pockets, remove the tack stitches from the jacket’s vents, and remove the little embroidered label from the jacket’s left sleeve. Do this very carefully to ensure you don’t actually rip the fabric or neighboring threads.
21. Make sure that your socks are long enough that there’s no exposed leg when sitting down.
No one needs to see your hairy gams.
22. Your tie should always be darker than your dress shirt.
23. The suit jacket should be just long enough to cover your pants zipper and butt.
24. Your tie should JUST reach the waistband of your trousers, or be slightly shorter.
25. For a more fashion-forward look, the pant hem should hit right at the top of your shoe.
For a more conservative look, the pants should cover the top of the shoe and parts of the laces.
26. If you sweat a lot, wear an undershirt.
Preferably one with a deep neck so it doesn’t peek through. Nothing will cheapen the appearance of a suit more than a glimpse of undershirt.
27. Finally, go for the dimple.
The dimple is the little hollow beneath the knot of your tie, and it gives a slightly disheveled yet polished appearance to your finished look. Check out this handy guide on nailing the tie dimple.
Many people are under the mistaken impression that the “rat race” means that it’s crowded at the top of the success ladder. Wrong. Where you’ll find crowds are at the bottom, where hordes of people with average ambitions, abilities and attitudes fight it out for survival in a cesspool of mediocrity.
Normally, this crowd is addicted to pleasure, engaging in trivial pursuits but never getting serious about what they want or the price they’ll need to pay to get it. They spend years and sometimes decades looking for shortcuts to success: the prize without the price as they bumble and drift aimlessly waiting for life to finally step up and make them happy. The numbers of average dealerships filled with folks fitting this description, the leaders included, are embarrassingly high!
The good news is that there is plenty of room at the top because so few people are willing to do what’s necessary to get there. In fact, the following 11 traits are inherent in the masses living mediocre lives, seduced and immobilized by an enemy called average. Consider this as an 11-point portrait of industry loafers, laggards and losers:
1. At work, they do just enough to get by, just enough to get paid and just enough not to get fired.
2. They don’t take responsibility for their failures. They blame their workplace, boss, parents, teachers, ethnic background, where they grew up, the government and their overall bad luck.
3. They assume a victim’s mentality and assert that other guys are successful because they’ve gotten the “breaks.” Unfortunately, rather than work hard, they are content to put in minimal effort and wait for their own break to show up. They spend more on lottery tickets than on books that could change their life.
4. They are serial quitters. While these folks start many things: new jobs, hobbies, diets and the like, they bail out when it gets tough.
5. The only habits they develop are bad or unproductive ones!
6. They procrastinate and live in the state of “as soon as.” “As soon as this happens, then I’ll do this or that.”
7. They talk big and have grand plans but rarely follow through.
8. They aren’t normally happy for the success of others. They’d rather bring you down than stretch up to your level.
9. They play life too safe and rarely take a mature risk. It’s easier for them to settle for average than to strive for achievement.
10. They aren’t grateful for what they have because they never think they get what they deserve.
11. They nullify their talent by making poor character choices, normally resulting from the desire to get what they want quickly.
By making a choice to reverse the 11 traits that characterize life’s just-get-by crowd, do the following:
1. Go the second mile. Do what is required and then some. Do it when no one else is looking.
2. Accept responsibility for your life. Renounce excuses and learn from mistakes.
3. Understand that life is not about lucky breaks, it’s about cause and effect. You’ve got to sow before you reap.
4. Develop a bigger “why” and purpose that helps pull you through the pain and discomfort of persisting so that you can achieve your goals.
5. Believe that right decisions done repeatedly compound success. Do what is right even when it’s not easy, cheap, popular or convenient and you’ll develop the discipline necessary to produce healthy habits.
6. Realize that there is never a perfect time to do something. During the course of your life you can bet that there is far more power in doing something now than later.
7. Only share your dreams with those closest to you and then run hard to reach them. Let your walk speak louder than your talk.
8. Have an abundance mentality that allows you to cheer for others because you believe there is plenty to go around for those who are willing to pay the price. Because someone else gains, doesn’t mean there’s less for you.
9. Take a shot. And if you miss, learn from it and take another one. As the Great Gretzky said, “You’ll miss 100 percent of the shots that you don’t take.”
10. Live with an attitude of gratitude because the more you’re grateful for, the more you’ll eventually have to be grateful for!
11. Make sure that your character protects your talent. Don’t sell out your integrity for short-term gain because you’ll always be found out in the long run.
Follow these steps to reach the top in your field and your marketplace. But since it might be lonely once you pull away from the pack, I suggest that you bring someone along with you on the journey!
Source- Dealer Business Journal
As I embark on this second week in January, I reflect, without regret, because 2012 was a blessing. 2012..A year of sowing and reaping. 2012..A year of faith exercised. 2012..A year of shifting my circle. 2012..A year of changing my atmosphere. 2012..A year of favor.
In retrospect it feels as though the year flew. Focused, not only did I achieve my goals, I exceeded my goals above my immediate imagination through God. Best year in a long time.
2013. Wow!!!! Thoughts of being 11yrs old thinking in 15 years I will be 26. Thankful as I am, I made it! Like the first quarter of 2012, I have already hit the ground running to reach all of my goals. Like every other year I’ve prepared short-term goals and will remain focused on my long-term goals. If you ever get to a point where your satisfied, wondering what’s next? A wise friend once told me to never become complacent. With 2013 here, new goals are in place. Uncertain of what 2013 holds, I remain optimistic and focused. Lets Go! Happy NEW Year!
P.S. I plan to revisit you soon..#BlogMore
♥ Ms. Krys
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year, our anniversary is this week. We believe we are soul mates and love and care for each other immensely. For the past three weeks he has been gone on a soccer tour in Europe. Yesterday he told me that when he was at a nightclub in Denmark he was dancing with a girl and she kissed him. Even though this may not be considered “going far” with a person but I am devastated, I am unsure of what to do or how to feel. I feel like i do not trust him and I just don’t see myself being the same around him. He comes back to America tomorrow and I am sick to my stomach with anxiety and hurt. I do not want to leave him because I love him so much but I feel like if i don’t do something than there could be a chance that he won’t respect me and this could happen again. I guess my question is what should I do about our relationship?
Kiss and tell
Dear Kiss and tell,
Without assumption, ask him if he kissed her back if you haven’t already. The fact that your boyfriend was honest and told you that SHE kissed him shows you can trust him and chances are he did not initiate it. Majority of men do not kiss and tell if they’re truly cheating. Keep in mind nowadays woman can be very aggressive. All relationships have their ups and downs and this is something that can be worked out. Besides, I doubt he will ever see this girl again. Why allow someone who neither of you know from the outside ruin what you have built together. If he has never given you a reason to not trust him and has been faithful, don’t let this be the reason you stop trusting him. Only you know your man. Follow your heart. If you honestly feel he did not kiss her back stay with him, but also make it clear that this shouldn’t happen again. There is no sense in breaking up with your soul mate over a girl who crossed the line and doesn’t matter to either of you. Let it go, continue to trust and move on. Happy Anniversary!
The term cellulite refers to the dimpled appearance of the skin that some people have on their hips, thighs, and buttocks. It is a build-up of fat that accumulates in the subcutaneous fat beneath the skin and is exacerbated by eating fatty foods. No one likes to have cellulite and sometimes it is hard to get rid of whether your slim and trim or have more to love. So here you go…
These are 5 effective ways proven to reduce the appearance and get rid of your cellulite.
-Stand with your feet together and hands on your hips.
-Step forward with your right leg into a lunge, slowly transferring your body weight onto your right (or front) foot. Focus on dropping your hips toward the ground rather than driving your hips forward.
-With your back straight, continue lowering your body to a comfortable position—or, ideally, until your front thigh is parallel to the ground.
-Push off with your front leg to return to start. Switch legs and repeat.
-Stand up straight with your feet shoulder length apart and your arms stretched out in front of you.
-Bend your knees, tilt your hips back and slowly lower your behind, like you’re going to sit in a chair.
-Try to go bend until your thighs are parallel with the ground.
3. Leg Curl
-Place both knees on the ground and both arms in front of you.
-Lift one knee off the ground and bring your leg parallel with your abdomen.
-Bring that leg down and repeat.
-Apply massage oil or cellulite reduction cream to your leg.
-Start at the lower portion of your cellulite and work your way up to the top.
-Massage your cellulite in a circular motion with your palms, finger tips or knuckles for about 10 minutes each day.
It is more effective if done twice a day. Massaging helps improve blood flow and your lymphatic system. Over time massaging will soften the fat tissues allowing fat to be released. While assisting your lymphatic system, your circulation will improve and allow fluid to flow more freely through the tissues and improve proper cell functioning.